Ifirms is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy (together with the Million Career’s Website User Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to in them or in this Policy) sets out the basis on which we will process personal information about you when you use the Million Career’s Website. We follow Data Protection Act strictly
I firms and Technologies Private limited (ifirms) is a company registered in India with company number 0000, and have our registered office 528/B, Nallakunta, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Million Career’s vision is to lead global professional and career development. We are a website champions the professional and career development, higher education and research. Million Career’s works in networking professionals, institutions, organizations, funders, and Government organizations to meet society’s need for high-level skills and innovation and producing world-class services.
Million Career’s is managed by ifirms: A Career Development Organization and an independent and Private Limited organization dedicated to support career development and active, career-related learning.
Information we may collect from you
Information we collect and hold about you may include:
- Information that you provide (and, if you are an Organizational Member, that your organization may provide) to enable you to log on to the Million Career’s Website (for example your name, organization, organization email address, and your identity provider email address and public name as used through to access the Million Career’s Website. (your User Profile).
- Any information that you input into the Million Career’s Website or which is inputted by another person with your permission, for the purposes of your professional development (your User Data).
- Details of your membership subscription to the Million Career’s Website
- Details of your visits to the Million Career’s Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access via the Million Career’s Website.
Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide the Million Career’s website and any other Million Career’s Website related information, products or services that you request from us and we agree to provide (including to answer any query or request for technical support received from you)
- For administrative purposes, and to notify you about changes to the Million Career’s Website and about any other matter concerning your access to the Million Career’s Website or the information, products or services referred to above.
- To ensure that content from the Million Career’s Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, and have not subsequently withdrawn consent by clicking on an “unsubscribe” option in any electronic communication, or by contacting us as outlined in the Your Rights section below.
- In order to comply with our legal obligations, enforce or apply the Million Career’s Website User Terms and Conditions and other agreements, and in order to protect our rights or property and those of third parties.
- If you are a Million Career’s member we may use some of your personal data in our membership directory. This is a directory open to other Million Career’s members and is a facility designed to promote networking between our members. We will only use your personal data in this way if you opt in to showing your data via your user profile. By default you will be opted out of the membership directory.
We may also use your User Data, in an anonymous form which does not identify you, for analytical and research purposes (for example to provide reports on use of the Million Career’s Website to your organization and third parties). By submitting your personal information you agree that we may use it for those purposes.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and for the purposes set out below. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- If ifirms or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information held by it about the users of the Million Career’s Website will be one of the transferred assets.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties engaged to perform maintenance and development of the Million Career’s Website, or to provide other services in relation to it, solely for the purpose of providing those services.
The Million Career’s website is an interactive, web-based service hosted on Linux platform using word press
You understand and agree that Million career’s will have access to your personal information (including your User Profile and User Data) on the Million Career’s website for the purposes of providing the Million career’s service to us.
Where we store your personal data
Where the Million Career’s Website contains links to other sites and resources, these are provided by us or (if you are an Organizational Member) by your institution, for your information only. We have no control over sites and resources provided by your organization or other third parties.
If you follow a link to any website outside the Million Career’s Website please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies of third parties nor for their use of personal data may you submit to their websites.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to an applicable fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Million Career’s c/o ifirms
Tel: + (91) 9059196906